CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 9, 2007

Old School

This weekend I went old school. I met up with friends from yesteryear. Friday night I met up with Dianna, my BFF from back in the day...



We talked for 4 solid hours. It was so great catching up with her after 14 years. I can't wait for our next 4 hour gab fest.

Saturday it was the lovely Mania's birthday. Mania hosted a lunch to celebrate the big 32. As an extra special surprise our friend Roya joined in the celebration. We all know each other from elementary school. Riverside Drive Elementary Class of 1987 Rocks!!!



Seriously though, back in mid 80's the three of us were inseperable. In 1985 California was foreign to all of us. When we first met I was fresh from Brady Bunch Salt Lake City, Mania had just arrived from Iran and Roya, also from Iran, had been living in The States for about a year. I had no idea where Iran was on the map and couldn't even guess what language was spoken there. Roya was our translator ... thank god! After all these years we are still friends and I can't get enough of these ladies.

Be well,
Asya

1 Fabulous Comments:

Redheadhime said...

Damn we look good!!! It was a great time and I can't believe that it was a 4 hour date. Can't wait to hang out again!