CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Laila, You've Got Me On My Knees




I just can't get enough of that sweet, sweet girl. Thankfully Mania doesn't mind feeding my Laila addiction ... heehee! Sunday I spent the day with Laila, her Mommy and her Grandma. I could be wrong but I think she likes all of the goodies I gave her. Thank goodness she does because I don't think it is possible to return all of the yarn I used to knit her blanket and washcloth!

Yesterday I spent the day with Mania and Laila. As always it was super fun to hang out with an old friend and feed my Laila addiction. During lunch Mania and I realized we have been friends for 22 years. Over the years we have been the best of friends and distant friends. Since moving back to California we are definitely the best of friends again and I am so happy to be a part of her life as well as an Auntie to Laila.

My week of being a Lady of Leisure is quickly coming to an end. Only 2 more days then it is back to work I go. I look forward to my new job and all of the adventures I am sure it holds.

Have a fabulous day!
Asya

2 Fabulous Comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie pie!!!

Unknown said...

Hope this all works out for you. I'm job searching too! Still where I am but a bit up in the air about what will be next!

Take care,
Amanda.