CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 30, 2007

Birthday Bonanza

Salutations!

Wow, who knew one month could hold so many birthdays?!?! The past couple of weeks we have been on a birthday bonanza. On the 22nd my Grandma celebrated the big 70 and Eric, Rich's brother, welcomed 30. I traveled to Utah to help Grandma celebrate the commencement of a new decade for her.
This past weekend we celebrated Rich's 33rd birthday. The birthday celebration started Saturday night with dinner at Moz Buddha lounge with friends and family.


Check out the size of this banana split!


Yesterday Rich's birthday celebration continued. We loaded Mojo into the car and headed for the water. Destination: Harbor Village in Ventura. We had lunch outside overlooking the harbor. Mojo had a great time and was rewarded for his good behavior by a visit to The Barket. Did you know they make microwave popcorn with chicken flavor for dogs?!?!


Mojo has acclimated to his new surroundings quite well. I wish I could say Jack has adjusted to his new brother ... heehee! When out for one of our many walks Mojo always walks on the left and can usually walk sans the leash. For the most part he is potty trained and slowly but surely coming out of his shell. I wish I knew a pet psychic because I would really like to know about the beginning of his little life. This morning was not one of Mojo's best days; he peed in my face and ran away from Rich. Naughty Mojo!

Well that is about it for today. I better get back to work.

Be well,
Asya

0 Fabulous Comments: