CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 11, 2007

So Long, Farewell, Auf Wiedersehen

Well it is official, I am now unemployed. Friday was my last day at Capmark and I although I am excited about the future I am completely stressed about being unemployed. Maybe I can procure myself a job at a certain Sprint / Nextel store ... heehee!

Last night my friend, Christine, hosted my going away party. We had it at Rock It Grill in Alexandria. Rock It Grill hosts karaoke nightly from 9:30p to 1:30a. We are talking about American Idol karaoke. These people rocked! I can only imagine that those who chose to sing felt like a rock star at that moment. Imagine you are up on the stage, singing to your hearts content and the entire audience is singing with you and people are on the dance floor dancing. It was truly amazing.

I was extremely sad to say good-bye to my friends last night. My life is richer because of them and I will miss them deeply. Here are some pics from last night. Be thankful you can't hear our horrific rendition of "Sweet Caroline" ... heehee!


Christine - Maya - Asya

Don't cry Kim!!

Danielle & Asya

Brooke & Asya

Melyssa & Asya

Pabel & Asya

Our attempt at singing "Sweet Caroline"

Christine & Asya

3 Fabulous Comments:

Michelle said...

I'm sorry that I missed the party. I'll miss you when you move to the other side of the country.

Unknown said...

Best wishes in the move and in the upcoming months. I know you'll do great in Cali! Take care!

Amanda McMahon

Anonymous said...

What a great night!! Good luck with the move.