CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ready For Take-Off

Hello Friends and Family,

I just spoke to Richard; he is at LAX, on the plane and ready for take-off ... woohoo! T-minus 4 hours and 35 minutes until he arrives in DC. I can't wait until we don't have to fly to see each other every month.

This morning the movers picked up my belongings. It took me 5 days to pack and it only took the movers 30 minutes to load the truck. So depressing! It is a huge relief to know the packing and moving is almost over. Anyone want to come over for an unpacking party?

A big hug to Christine and Pabel for helping me pack last night. Christine, thank you for pointing out that even Bree Van De Kamp isn't always perfect ... heehee! You will be happy to know I did my very own "misc" box!

Tomorrow Richard, Jack, Gussy and I plan to hit the road after the morning rush hour traffic. No point in leaving super early and burning out early. We will try to update our blog along the way but I can't guarantee anything. A lot of motels don't offer WiFi. It would seem we picked a good day to depart being as the DC Metro area is expecting a wintery mix Friday night.

Be well,
Asya

2 Fabulous Comments:

Anonymous said...

Drive safe and enjoy the ride. The ride is the journey of life, not getting there :-) Best wishes Asya!

Sandee said...

Safe driving!!! :-)