CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 5, 2007

Moving On the Mind

I would like to give a huge cyber hug to Mr. Rose, Eric and Richard for putting together all of our new furniture this past weekend. THANK YOU!!!

Richard and I both have moving on our task list. This past weekend Richard began his move into our new apartment. As previously mentioned, Richard's Dad and brother helped him put together the furniture we bought. Not sure when Richard will officially become a Camarillo resident but it should be soon.

I spent the weekend packing in preparation for my move next week. I am so tired of packing!!! You all know how it is, you start packing then you get distracted by the photo album you were about to pack. Before you know it an hour has passed and you are still looking at the same photo album, taking a walk down memory lane. Then I finally get the box packed and my tape eating cat decides it is snack times so he starts eating the tape that is holding the box closed. UGH, bad Jack!

As of today there are only 11 days until Richard, Jack DC, Gussy the Hussy and I pack up the MINI and hit the open highway. Two cats, 2 humans, 1 small car and 2800 miles. Yeah, it will be fun. I call shotgun!

1 Fabulous Comments:

Sandee said...

Good luck on your move and be sure to let us know when the Eagles have landed! :-)