CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Check the Box

Salutations!

Believe it or not, all of those boxes make me happy. Everything I own in this world, sans my car and cats, are in those boxes. Last night the movers showed up with my belongings ... woohoo! Now I have clothes again. Now I can find a job because I have the appropriate clothes to wear to an interview. Somehow I don't think the employer would take me seriously if I was wearing rolled up cargo pants and flip flops.

Speaking of jobs, I have an interview with an employment agency on Tuesday. Wish me luck!! In the meantime I am going to continue to submit my resume to prospective employers and cross my fingers. Mama needs a new pair of shoes ... heehee!

Someone else who needs your best wishes...Jack. Why does Jack need your wishes of luck? Because he will be lucky if I don't spank his bum when he comes down!




Be well,
Asya

2 Fabulous Comments:

Unknown said...

oh that is so cute!

good luck with the interviews! you'll do great - so great you'll be the chooser not the choosee!

Anonymous said...

So it's been over a month since your last post... need to update me on your new life in Cali. Are you working? unpacking? planning a wedding? screwing? :) what's been going on?