CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Paw Paw

Recently Martha Stewart's dog Paw Paw passed away. I don't normally read her blog but for some reason I did that day. Her entry included a lot of pictures of Paw Paw spanning from the week before he died to the day he did die. The last photo really creeped me out because it shows Paw Paw dead and wrapped up like a present before his burial while Stewart's Frenchies smell him. I am all for making his transition into the earth lovely but this just gives me chills.

Paw Paw a week before he died

Paw Paw waiting for burial


I dread the day when I have to wrap Mojo, Gussy or Jack up like a present and bury them. Then again I am more of a cremation person. What about you? Cremation or burial for your beloved pet?

3 Fabulous Comments:

Sandee said...

Seriously, what creeped me out more were all the pics of dogs and people standing around the poor, obviously suffering dog on top of the marble counter top.

Anonymous said...

I'm for cremation.. unfortunately when my dog died 2 years ago, not one freakin' vet would call me back (at 8pm) so I could cremate her. We buried her in our backyard...**sniffles**

Lindsey said...

I'm all for stuffing them and keeping them around the house forever.