CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Lady and the Tramp

This past weekend Mojo's girlfriend, Peluche, spent the night. He was beside himself with excitment although you would never know it. Mojo is very laid back but a definite attention whore. Here is a video of Mojo and Peluche "wrestling":




Some would think we were having Chihuahua fights in our apartment. Alas, it was only some four legged lovers enjoying eachothers company.

In other news, today has been one of those Monday's where you wish you could just crawl back into bed. This morning on the way to work my flat tire indicator came on. MINI Purl has run flat tires so it is never easy to figure out which tire is the culprit. After I get the tire squared away with some air I head back out on the road. Ten minutes later I was pulled over for doing 71 in a 55mph. Thankfully the police officer could see I wasn't having the greatest of days and let me off with a warning. Bad things usually happen in 3's so now I am just waiting for what may happen next. Waaaahhhhh!!!!

0 Fabulous Comments: