CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Say Hello To ...

Happy Mothers Day! I hope all of you mothers out there are having a fabulous day. We just returned from brunch with Mama Rose, Eric, and Christy. The food was yummy and the table conversation was delightful as always!





As I previously hinted, we have a new addition to our family. I have yet to name her but I think "Pearl" has a nice ring to it. If you have a name to add to the list let me know!


That is Hillary my sales rep. Can you tell I was excited? My yet to be named MINI is a 2007 MCS, Pepper White / Pepper White. I hope Sweet Caroline finds a good home and someone who will treat her right in her old age. Hmmm...perhaps I should name my new MINI "Sweet Caroline II" ... heehee!

Gussy and Jack are living the life of Riley. They love the California sunshine and the lizards that frequently run across the patio. Never a dull moment with these two around.



Be well,
Asya

2 Fabulous Comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahaha!! It looks like Pearl's name is Bob Smith. I assume that's the dealership name? It just looks like a nametag on the front of her though.

You look like Cali is treating you well.

((hugs))

Anonymous said...

How about 'Mini Pearl'.... get it? Minnie Pearl?? okay, I know I'm an idiot.. but I just couldn't help myself....Love the new MINI....